Wholesale Sustainable Bamboo Nappy Pants
Wholesale Sustainable Bamboo Nappy Pants
Our award-winning sustainable nappy pants are made from the softest luxury breathable bamboo fibres and chlorine free wood pulp.
Voted “Best Performance Nappy Range” by Mother&Baby and “Best Eco-nappy” by MadeForMums.
Save more when you buy Multipacks
Buy multipacks and save more per pack! You can take advantage of even larger discounts by subscribing to regular purchases.
|One off Price
Subscribe & Save
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Ethical Certifications
*Packaging and Liners - 100% Compostable EN1342 certified
Why are Mama Bamboo nappies the 'Best'?
- Soft Breathable bamboo viscose - softer-than-cotton, temperature regulating like silk and moisture wicking, keeping skin healthy, cool and dry. No material is kinder to your baby's skin.
- Plant based breathable liner - Protecting your baby from nappy rash by letting air flow naturally. Made from corn starch instead of oil based plastic. 100% compostable.
- Super absorbent core - chlorine free super soft core locks moisture away, keeping your baby's skin dry for up to 12 hours day and night. Free of alcohol, phthalates, lotions and fragrances
- Leak free elasticated panels - Gently ruched leakage guards on leg cuffs and back panels protect from wetness whilst giving your baby room to move and grow comfortably
- Wetness indicator - easy visual guide on all nappies and nappy pant sizes helping you to monitor your baby's wetness
Why are Mama Bamboo wipes the "Best"?
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation. Bamboo viscose makes our wipes soft and strong enough for the most eye-rolling of messes.
- Our wipes contain 99.4% purified water and a plant-based cleansing formula which is gentle on your baby's delicate skin. No sting formula. Non drying suitable for even newborn skin.
- Our wipes will compost completely in just 3 months in a home compost or food waste. Our cartons of 12 are packed in recycled FSC certified cardboard
- Mama Bamboo baby wipes are registered by the Vegan Society
Which size will fit my baby?
The size of nappy you need is dependent on the weight of your baby. Below is a table showing the estimated weight range for each nappy size. Please note: this will vary from child to child and is a guide only.
How many nappy pants are in each pack?
Size 4 Nappy Pants – 22 pants
Size 5 Nappy Pants – 20 pants
Size 6 Nappy Pants – 18 pants
Size 7 nappy pants – 18 pants
What are your nappies made from?
Our nappies are hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial.
• 100% non-woven bamboo viscose
• 100% compostable blown film liners
• 100% Chlorine-free sustainably sourced compostable fluff pulp core
• High grade Super Absorbent Polymers
• PP/Elastane ruched legs and Spandex back panels
• PP and PE fasteners and tabs
Our nappy packaging is made from renewable resources and is certified as 100% compostable to EN 13432 standards.
What packaging do you use for your nappies?
We are very proud to be using 100% compostable blown film for our nappy packaging.
Our packaging complies with: International Standard ISO16929, ISO 14855 European Standard EN13432, certified by Din Certco, Germany USA Standard ASTM D6400, certified by Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI), USA Australian Standard AS 4736, certified by Australian Bioplastics Association (ABA), Australia Japanese “GreenPla” Standard, certified by Japan Bioplastics Association (JBPA), Japan Chinese Environmental Labelling, certified by China Environmental United Certification Center, China
What packaging do you use for your nappies and wipes?
We are very proud to be the only UK nappy company using 100% compostable blown film for our nappy packaging.
Our wipe packaging is made from 30% recycled PET (each pack used to be a plastic bottle!). It is widely recycled at UK kerbside collections.
How quickly can you guarantee delivery?
• All products are sent with tracking enabled via established UK couriers (Evri, Yodel, Royal Mail, Fedex or DPD). Delivery takes between 3-5 days.
• You may choose to use our Express Shipping option for an additional cost. - Express Shipping (mamabamboo.com)
• Please see our Shipping & Returns page for full details.
• International Shipping
• Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all international and offshore UK deliveries will incur additional shipping charges. These will be calculated based on weight of ordered products and best available rates.
• International shipping may also incur additional VAT and Duty charges. These vary from country to country, and we recommend you check before purchase
Can I return them if I order too many?
We will accept any unopened, undamaged goods for a full refund or store credit within 21 days of purchase. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of opened packs due to hygiene reasons. All we ask is that you pay the return shipping cost.