Eco Pull-Up Nappy Pants
Eco Pull-Up Nappy Pants
Save more when you buy Multipacks
Buy multipacks and save more per pack! You can take advantage of even larger discounts by subscribing to regular purchases.
|Quantity||One off Price||10% Off
Subscribe & Save
|Single Pack||£8.85 each||£7.97 each||£3.95 for orders under £30|
|4 packs||£7.74 each||£6.97 each||FREE SHIPPING|
|6 packs||£7.49 each||£6.74 each||FREE SHIPPING|
|8 packs||£6.99 each||£6.29 each||FREE SHIPPING|
|12 packs||£6.99 each||£6.29 each||FREE SHIPPING|
You may also like....
Frequently Asked Questions
*Packaging and Liners - Cardia BF 100% Compostable EN1342 certified
Why are Mama Bamboo nappies the 'Best'?
- Soft Breathable bamboo viscose - softer-than-cotton, temperature regulating like silk and moisture wicking, keeping skin healthy, cool and dry. No material is kinder to your baby's skin.
- Plant based breathable liner - Protecting your baby from nappy rash by letting air flow naturally. Made from corn starch instead of oil based plastic. 100% compostable.
- Super absorbent core - chlorine free super soft core locks moisture away, keeping your baby's skin dry for up to 12 hours day and night. Free of alcohol, phthalates, lotions and fragrances
- Leak free elasticated panels - Gently ruched leakage guards on leg cuffs and back panels protect from wetness whilst giving your baby room to move and grow comfortably
- Wetness indicator - easy visual guide on all nappies and nappy pant sizes helping you to monitor your baby's wetness
Which size will fit my baby?
The size of nappy you need is dependent on the weight of your baby. This table shows the estimated weight range for each nappy size. Please note: this will vary from child to child and is a guide only.
How many nappies will I need?
6 packs of our nappies will last approximately 4 weeks in any size.
You may find you need less frequent deliveries of the nappy pants as your child begins to potty train.
How many nappies / nappy pants are in each pack?
- Size 0 Nappies – 30 nappies
- Size 1 Nappies – 35 nappies
- Size 2 Nappies - 30 nappies
- Size 3 Nappies - 28 nappies
- Size 4 Nappies - 26 nappies
- Size 5 Nappies - 24 nappies
- Size 4 Nappy Pants – 22 pants
- Size 5 Nappy Pants – 20 pants
- Size 6 Nappy Pants – 18 pants
- Size 7 nappy pants – 18 pants
What are your nappies made from?
Our nappies are hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial.
• 100% non-woven bamboo viscose
• 100% compostable blown film liners
• 100% Chlorine-free sustainably sourced compostable fluff pulp core
• High grade Super Absorbent Polymers
• PP/Elastane ruched legs and Spandex back panels
• PP and PE fasteners and tabs
Our nappy packaging is made from renewable resources and is certified as 100% compostable to EN 13432 standards.
What packaging do you use for your nappies?
We are very proud to be using 100% compostable blown film for our nappy packaging.
Our packaging complies with: International Standard ISO16929, ISO 14855 European Standard EN13432, certified by Din Certco, Germany USA Standard ASTM D6400, certified by Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI), USA Australian Standard AS 4736, certified by Australian Bioplastics Association (ABA), Australia Japanese “GreenPla” Standard, certified by Japan Bioplastics Association (JBPA), Japan Chinese Environmental Labelling, certified by China Environmental United Certification Center, China
How quickly can you guarantee delivery?
• All products are sent with tracking enabled via established UK couriers (Evri, Yodel, Royal Mail, Fedex or DPD). Delivery takes between 3-5 days.
• You may choose to use our Express Shipping option for an additional cost. - Express Shipping (mamabamboo.com)
• Please see our Shipping & Returns page for full details.
• International Shipping
• Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all international and offshore UK deliveries will incur additional shipping charges. These will be calculated based on weight of ordered products and best available rates.
• International shipping may also incur additional VAT and Duty charges. These vary from country to country, and we recommend you check before purchase
Can I return them if I order too many?
We will accept any unopened, undamaged goods for a full refund or store credit within 21 days of purchase. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of opened packs due to hygiene reasons. All we ask is that you pay the return shipping cost.
How does the subscription option work?
Our subscription is a hassle-free way to have nappies and wipes delivered directly to your door with the added bonus of benefitting from a 10% to 20% discount on every order.
We have designed our subscription to be as flexible as possible so you can change size of nappy, swap or add products, change the frequency of your orders, delay or bring forward an order or cancel the subscription whenever you need to.
Please be aware that your first order is placed when the subscription is set up and will be sent out to you within the following 24 – 48 hrs.
For subsequent orders you will receive an email 2-3 days before your subscription is due to be processed, to allow you the opportunity to log in and change any aspect of the order.
Can I order wipes on subscription?
Yes, you can.
You can add wipes to an existing nappies or bundle subscription or simply create an independent subscription for wipes alone.
It is also possible to buy wipes as a one-off purchase.
I want a subscription, but my baby isn't due yet.
`Once you place your first subscription order with us, we will process and send your first box within 3-5 days. This means you'll have everything ready just in case your baby makes an earlier appearance than planned!
You can then set the next delivery date for after the baby's due date.
In your first order confirmation email, you will receive a link inviting you to open your account. Please pop online and set yourself a password. This will allow you to access the online easy-to-manage Subscription Page.
Here you can simply click on 'Update next Shipment date' and choose the most appropriate date based on your baby’s due date.
Easy. You have complete control to manage your subscription to suit your baby’s changing needs.