Mama Bamboo complies with the strict GDPR rules for handling personal data:
• Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: Your data is not in anyway used illegally. Information is captured only for the stated purpose of marketing and sales of Mama Bamboo products. If you would like any further information regarding the data we hold about you, please do contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Limited purpose: Your data is captured for the purposes of providing you with your chosen products and only for this purpose.
• Data minimisation: The information captured for our purposes includes only that necessary to provide you with the correct products and a good service.
• Accuracy: The personal data which we store is a true reflection of the accurate data which you yourself provide.
• Storage limitation: Your data will be removed from our systems after 5 years of inactivity or at any time earlier on your request.
• Confidentiality and integrity: We will not share your data without your permission with any third party organisation or individual. Your data will be protected against intended hacking, accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures such as encryption and no-knowledge cloud protection.