The ingredients are water and 98% plant derived.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera)
- Citric Acid – Lemon juice derived cleanser
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate - a coconut oil derived surfacant recommended for sensitive skin
- Polysorbate 20 - a lubricator derived from berry juice which has a soothing effect on the skin
- E490 (Propylene Glycol) – moisturising ingredient
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a stabiliser preventing deterioration and inhibiting the growth of mold and other microorganisms
- E202 (Potassium Sorbate) - prolongs shelf life by stopping the growth of mold, yeast, and fungi. Derived from berries of the mountain ash tree.
- E211 (Sodium Benzoate) - used as a preservative in medicines and cosmetics. Fruits and vegetables can be rich sources, particularly berries such as cranberry and bilberry.
All ingredients have been approved for use in paediatric cosmetic products.