Bamaboo 100% Biodegradable Baby Wipes - Cartons
Biodegradable bamboo baby wipes made from the softest breathable bamboo fibres.
We have designed our baby wipes to meet our three key values:
BEST for BABY
Mama Bamboo uses the softest breathable bamboo fibres which feel silky on your baby’s delicate skin
Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation
Our wipes are over 99% water and plant based natural materials which are gentle on your baby's skin
BEST for YOU
Bamboo fibre makes our wipes strong enough for the most eye-rolling of messes whilst still being soft enough for your baby's most sensitive bits and bobs
- Each pack contains 60 wipes and fits all standard sized nappy wallets
BEST for MAMA EARTH
Our wipes will biodegrade completely in just 6 months in a compost or food waste
Our cartons of 12 are packed in recycled cardboard
- Our wipes are registered by the Vegan Society
What ingredients are in a Bamaboo wipe?
The ingredients are water and 98% plant derived.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera)
- Citric Acid – Lemon juice derived cleanser
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate - a coconut oil derived surfacant recommended for sensitive skin
- Polysorbate 20 - a lubricator derived from berry juice which has a soothing effect on the skin
- E490 (Propylene Glycol) – moisturising ingredient
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a stabiliser preventing deterioration and inhibiting the growth of mold and other microorganisms
- E202 (Potassium Sorbate) - prolongs shelf life by stopping the growth of mold, yeast, and fungi. Derived from berries of the mountain ash tree.
- E211 (Sodium Benzoate) - used as a preservative in medicines and cosmetics. Fruits and vegetables can be rich sources, particularly berries such as cranberry and bilberry.
All ingredients have been approved for use in paediatric cosmetic products.
Free delivery on orders over £40