I've been a very good girl this year. Please bring me luxury eco-friendly gifts for my little loved one.
It's that time of year again. This year I pledge not to buy any nasty plastic for my children. Toys that last a minute in their hand and a lifetime in the landfill. And I promise to pass on any plastic toys we no longer want to nurseries and playgroups so they can at least be used till they are falling apart.
To help you I've rounded up a few suggestions for beautiful eco-friendly gifts by age group. Please send me your own ideas and I'll add the best ones to the list.
Let's have a magical green Christmas this year.
- Cute eco-clothing sets from Tommy and Lottie
- Teething bracelets and necklaces from Lara and Ollie
- Bamboo Noah's Ark from Mama Bamboo
- Nautical nesting cubes from Babies with Love
24 - 36 months
- Recycled cars, planes and trains from Green Toys
- Everything by Melissa and Doug
- Petit Collage Planet Friendly Puzzles and Memory Games from Green Tulip
- Everything by Le Toy Van
- Biodegradable glitter from Peace with the Wild